Phono Amplifier and companions?

TheMaxx1997

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

since Im planing for a turntable with a proper system I didnt find any amp or phono amp, or at least there are to many to choose from, due to my little knowledge in amps and that stuff.

To get to the point:
Im searching for either

-a phono amp and headphone amp combination

or

-a phono amp and pre amp (with headphone out) combination

to fit my Pro-Ject Audio 6Perspex, in the pricerange of about 900-1500€ each.

Idealy I would have a system containing a turntable, phono amp, pre amp, end amp, speakers and maybe headphone amp at the end.
So Im trying it step by step. Meaning first the above meantioned combination then an end amp (and a pre amp if not bought before) and then the rest.

Would be great if the amps are valve amps and would be great if they have the same design to fit each other design wise too.

PS: I hope you can understand my writing, cause Im Austrian so Germain is my main language.

Greetings from Salzburg
Austria

TheMaxx1997 said:
Hi there,

since Im planing for a turntable with a proper system I didnt find any amp or phono amp, or at least there are to many to choose from, due to my little knowledge in amps and that stuff.

To get to the point: Im searching for either

-a phono amp and headphone amp combination

or

-a phono amp and pre amp (with headphone out) combination

to fit my Pro-Ject Audio 6Perspex, in the pricerange of about 900-1500€ each.

Idealy I would have a system containing a turntable, phono amp, pre amp, end amp, speakers and maybe headphone amp at the end. So Im trying it step by step. Meaning first the above meantioned combination then an end amp (and a pre amp if not bought before) and then the rest.

Would be great if the amps are valve amps and would be great if they have the same design to fit each other design wise too.

PS: I hope you can understand my writing, cause Im Austrian so Germain is my main language.

Greetings from Salzburg Austria

Have you looked at a Furutech ADL GT40? This is a dac / phono preamp with headphone output.

Although for your budget you would be better off looking for an integrated amplifier with built-in phono stage and headphone socket.

Something along the lines of Schiit Audio Ragnarok plus one of their phono preamps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts