Philips Fidelio L4

Rodolfo

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
The reviewer makes note that the L4 no longer includes AptX, -that is "noticeably missing" from it, unlike the L3; but, fails to also note/notice that Phillips chose to replace it with the superior LDAC offering. And of course s/he fails to review/evaluate this key feature of a wireless listening device.

By the way, my LDAC-equipped Anker Soundcore headphones and earphones are much better buys than the Philips or the Sony units discussed.

Reactions: Jasonovich

Jasonovich

Bluetooth is really just for convenience, true Hi fidelity are those with wired headsets. Bluetooth makes a lot of sense if you're commuting.
Yes sorry, my comments are obvious to most of the commentators on this forum but you'll be surprised how many people have brought into this wireless technology.
LDAC lossless Bluetooth kind of bridges the gap but to my ears, Bluetooth or wireless seems like it's being processed, while hardwired source makes it sound more natural. Still, most people don't give it much thought and they continue to enjoy their music regardless.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts