Philips 50PUS6272 picture settings

Nicotene

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Does anyony have this TV and have in depth picture settings that have it looking good.

I've tried the settings from the TV review but can't get it looking decent because it doesn't really explain what exact settings you should have, it's all a bit vague. Everything looks a little too green on my set and skin tones look more grey than natural. At least if it was more in depth then I could tweak the settins a bit as I know each panel will be different.

If anyone can help I will be grateful.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
https://www.whathifi.com/philips/50pus6272/review

according to what hifi's own review this tv was hard to calibrate but it does mention that the settings out of the box make it look terrible and in particular two items, an eco picture mode in advanced setup and also a noise reduction function which makes items on screen look green.

*music2*

Nicotene

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
macdiddy said:
https://www.whathifi.com/philips/50pus6272/review

according to what hifi's own review this tv was hard to calibrate but it does mention that the settings out of the box make it look terrible and in particular two items, an eco picture mode in advanced setup and also a noise reduction function which makes items on screen look green.

*music2*

Already tried that but is not in depth hence the question for more in depth calibration settings. It's says drop brightness and contrast and up colour and sharpness but not what number the setting is on. Yes it is hard to set up so needs a more accurate explanation.

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
You can buy a calibration disc online to get the backlight- contrast & brightness correct.
I believe what you need to do is dial in the white balance settings on your TV, this will iron out that green tinge tone from your picture,
ideally you need a meter to tweak the gain and cutoff.

Philips TVs
really work best with
true cinema
color temp: warm2 sharpness 30-40
Color: 50
and all other modes turned off.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts