Peachtree Audio Nova 300, anyone heard it?

Leeps

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
No, but would jolly well like to!

Certainly ticks many of my wish list boxes;

Plenty of power to control the bass. (Flabby bass is one of my pet hates)

High quality headphone output

Home Cinema Bypass

High End DAC

and it looks beautifully finished. I'd love to hear what they could do to my Talisman III's.

Shame the price has gone up a couple of hundred, but considering the sum of its parts (particularly if you bought separate DAC, amp and headphone amp) it still seems pretty reasonably priced...IF it sounds as good as the reviews seem to indicate.

Would be interested to hear of anyone's impressions if they have listened to one.

Leeps said:
No, but would jolly well like to!

Certainly ticks many of my wish list boxes;

Plenty of power to control the bass. (Flabby bass is one of my pet hates)

High quality headphone output

Home Cinema Bypass

High End DAC

and it looks beautifully finished. I'd love to hear what they could do to my Talisman III's.

Shame the price has gone up a couple of hundred, but considering the sum of its parts (particularly if you bought separate DAC, amp and headphone amp) it still seems pretty reasonably priced...IF it sounds as good as the reviews seem to indicate.

Would be interested to hear of anyone's impressions if they have listened to one.

So would I.

Regards flabby bass, it's just the wrong amplifier trying to drive the wrong speaker. ;-)

Regards ticklist check out Parasound Halo Integrated... not as much power but all that and 2.1 facilities.

rchinn

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Really keen to hear it. Ticks so many boxes for me. The only frustration is the difference between US and EU pricing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts