admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok guys i dont know if this is the right area to put this post as its not really wi-fi based...in the next few weeks im buying the Samsung LE40B550 and im wanting to connect my pc to it (pc will be sitting underneath)...now my query is this...i use a pay as you go internet dongle from O2 and wanting to connect the pc to tv and use it as a monitor really...can it be done?...i have been told no and also yes...now confused.

Shugs

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Yep, you absolutely can. I use my tv as my monitor. Just get a DVI cable, connect it to your pc and your tv and away you go.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Here you go, i'll even do your shopping for you!

http://www.tvcables.co.uk/cgi-bin/tvcables/sharpview-1.5m-dvi-cable.html

A

Anonymous

bretty:
Here you go, i'll even do your shopping for you!

http://www.tvcables.co.uk/cgi-bin/tvcables/sharpview-1.5m-dvi-cable.html

Cheers Bretty

Much appreciated

Shugs

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I have been trying to connect my 3-4 year old 32inch Samsung tv wirelessly to the internet. cheaply and conveniently. Looking on the internet I found a company called q waves selling a product called a wireless USB AV kit. I bought one on Saturday from maplin for £99 ( you can get it from Amazon for about £69). I got it home saturday afternoon and within 10 minutes i had wireless internet on the tv.(The tv acts as a monitor, I control the internet from my laptop). You can watch iplayer, browse the internet etc and as the attachement to the tv is hdmi, the picture quality is also great. I couldnt get the sound to work so i phoned q waves at about 4.30 on saturday afternoon and left a message. At about 9.10 on monday morning i got a phone call from them asking how they could help. They said an upgrade was needed and this took about 10 minutes to download and instal.

This is a great cheap product and it works.

Paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts