Pc speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am in the market for some pc speakers as I have moved my hifi and need them for youtube and occasional music listening. I heard the Bose companion 2's in action in the Apple store. I thought that for their size they sound pretty good, however they seem a bit steep at the price of £100, are there any cheaper alternatives, that are about as good? Has anyone else had more experience with them? I am looking for a 2.0 system. I have a budget of £100

Thanks,

Joe

A

Anonymous

Richers Sounds.co.uk

Cambridge Audio A1 mk3 Amp £69.95
Q Acoustics 1010i Speakers £39.95

Ok so £110 and not exactly PC speakers but you get a lot of sound for your money

A

Anonymous

bendrummond:Richers Sounds.co.uk

Cambridge Audio A1 mk3 Amp £69.95
Q Acoustics 1010i Speakers £39.95

Ok so £110 and not exactly PC speakers but you get a lot of sound for your money

That is pretty much similar to the setup that I currently have
emotion-2.gif
, I was preferably looking for pc speakers, dont have the room for a hifi on my desk
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

Just been in the same predicament. I needed 2.0 speakers for PC in the same room as my AV system (Yamaha Z7/MA RS speakers etc, not budget) so I wanted something decentsounding but not OTT. I looked at reviews for weeks and finally decided. I got -

Creative Gigaworks T40 mk II from PC world online £87.65 or something (pick free 3-5day delivery and it comes next day anyway!)

I'd whole heartedly recommend these speakers. They sound great (especially when run-in) loud enough for most PC users, good quality construction. Go for it, at that price it's a no-brainer!

A

Anonymous

I have the Altec lansing MX5021 but taken the speakers off after 2 years and changed them for the QA 1010i for 39.95.

The sound is so amazing now and the bass pounds.

TRENDING THREADS