PC gaming speaker set recommendations?

Tiamat

Oct 23, 2019
Visit site
Hi there!

My ancient and average Logitech speakers have given up the ghost and I'm looking for opinions from you experts.

I have a medium-level PC, lots of USB ports, decent power.

I mainly play MMOGs and RPG games. I love the music in most games and want to turn it up loud without distortion in the voice-overs and sound effects.

Great bass is mandatory, I want to feel the rumble!
Thanks, all!

nightowl

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi Tiamat

IMO I usually find that Creative speakers are pretty good, and are a reasonable price, I have a set of Creative A250 (2.1) Speakers on my computer, and for what I need them for they are great.

There is also a 5.1 version of the above set

If you prefer Logitech, I believe that they have their own versions of the Creative speakers available on Amazon, however I don't know what they sound like.

hope this helps.

Yummi

Sep 28, 2021
Visit site
Edifier is a good PC speaker, but the price tag is sometimes too high. If you need speakers with excellent bass and sound, the best solution is Harman Kardon SoundSticks 4.
Or Microlab M-880

Bsmooth

Dec 27, 2021
Visit site
Best for the money are the Klipsch 2.1 Promedia with sub and they are a bargain as well. Do they last, yes have had mine for over 8 years.
Yes I game and listen to music and they are a go on both. Nice part is there close, about an arms length away, and they just plain sound awesome.
If you've ever heard any Klipsch speaker (I like the Forte) these little guys still manage to have that certain sound.
I saw them over the holidays for right around 100 bucks. To top it all off there THX certified as well,though I must admit they do seem a bit small for that.
Look at it this way they have been around for right around ten years. If they weren't that great they wouldn't still be around.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts