Partington Broadside Speaker Stands

superjimbo

May 26, 2022
Visit site
Hi all,

It has been a while since I've been on here, so long that my account seems to have been deleted. So this is kind of my first post... for a long while at least.

I've looked at the current rules and this seems to be OK to post, but if this isn't appropriate, MODS please delete.

I've had a system I'm happy with, hence no posts here! And have recently moved to Audiovector floor standers. So the stands I used to have my (greatly missed) B&W 805S on are now redundant. They are Partington Broadside Stands, winner of best stands on here for many years, but no longer in production and rare as hen's teeth now. They weigh about as much as a battleship. I've put them on an auction site, so if you're after the best stands available, I'm sure you'll track them down.

Happy hi-fi-ing everyone, keep the faith!

Reactions: Symples
Hi all,

It has been a while since I've been on here, so long that my account seems to have been deleted. So this is kind of my first post... for a long while at least.

I've looked at the current rules and this seems to be OK to post, but if this isn't appropriate, MODS please delete.

I've had a system I'm happy with, hence no posts here! And have recently moved to Audiovector floor standers. So the stands I used to have my (greatly missed) B&W 805S on are now redundant. They are Partington Broadside Stands, winner of best stands on here for many years, but no longer in production and rare as hen's teeth now. They weigh about as much as a battleship. I've put them on an auction site, so if you're after the best stands available, I'm sure you'll track them down.

Happy hi-fi-ing everyone, keep the faith!
Welcome back, nice stands. I have the Super Dreadnoughts.

superjimbo

May 26, 2022
Visit site
Cheers. Yes, they are so much better than the bolt-together stands meant for the 805S. The Super Dreadnoughts are very good, but if you're looking for an upgrade...

Reactions: Al ears
Cheers. Yes, they are so much better than the bolt-together stands meant for the 805S. The Super Dreadnoughts are very good, but if you're looking for an upgrade...
I am actually using floorstanders the stands are used for my backup speakers and my home cinema set-up .
I am sure someone will benefit from them if they live nearby and can collect, wouldn't fancy paying postage on those things... :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts