Paradigm Seismic 110 vs DSP 3200

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys whatsup,

Newbie here to the forum. I'm from the Dominican Republic. I'm recently in the market for new speakers. I've already decided to take a plundge into the Paradigms Studio 20 and a subwoofer. I'm undecided between the Seismic 110 and the DSP 3200. THe price difference between the two are high, at least for my wallet. As far as i can see the Seismic is alot smaller than the 3200. But do they both perform more or less the same? If they do then the choice would be the 3200. Space is a premium in my apartment, but at that price difference i'll install the 3200 as a window airconditioner if i have to. Now, if the Seismic is a better performer than the 3200, and with the size difference and all, i'd make the sacrifice and go for it. Here in the Dominican Republic there is no Paradigm distributor, so i have to buy solely on reviews and info i get online. i don't know much about graphs, yet. So i'm asking for help from u guys to see if u can point me in the right direction. Ah almost forgot, I enjoy music listening and movies, but music in my life has always come first. Thanks in advanced peoples.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't heard the DSP 3200, but I can tell you that the Seismic 110 is a stonking sub, and the best small sub I've heard....so much so that I started a thread on it here:
http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/paradigm-seismic-110-sub

Nick from the Home Cinema Centre is more qualified to answer, if he happens by.

A

Anonymous

Thanks a lot for ur reply CnoEvil. yes i've read nothing but good reviews about the lil' sub. Thanks again!

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
There is no contest between these two really - the 110 greatly superior with deeper louder and more stable bass across the frequency range. The DSP3200 is a cracking little sub and with PBK it can really impress but if you can step up to the 110 it is well worth it.

A

Anonymous

thanks for ur response Nick. Helps alot. Looks like the ship is pointing towards the 110 with the PBK. Haven't heard one negative thing about the PBK. The price to me seems high, but everyone says that its worh it considering the undoable tweeks it does to the sub. Thanks again!

A

Anonymous

Hey Guys,

I know its been a while, but i wanted to post an update to offer information on anyone that is looking on the Paradigm Seismic 110. Well, as I said before, like a year ago I decided on buyig the Seismic 110. I gotta say that I love it. Size is an issue with it only in that it's small and will fit almost anywhere and look good in the living room. However, soundwise, size doesn't seem to be an issue with this bulldog. It oozes clean, precise bass, goes low, very low. And and never have i heard it distorting, not even close. With the Paradigm Studio 20 V.5 it's a great match. They compliment each other greatly. The Sub simply disapears. About 6 months ago I ordered the PBK kit. And that was another pleasent surprise. Bass got tighter, and even more precise. Very worth it. Well thats it, just wanted to post it to offer info on the product. If anybody is like I was when i was thinking about purchasing, I hunted the entire web looking for info. Hope this does good.

Watthead

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts