Panny 24fps mother of all questions round 2!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok I have just read & tried to understand Vipers original forum??? By the end of this year I will hope to have a 800 series plasma 42 inch in my front room, my question & please answers in english not geek style? ...Is can people explain to me what pulldown means what 2:2 or 4:4 etc means? I am hopefully also going to buy a panny bd50 bluray player when it is released...I would not class myself as an average joe & prob like many of you want the best judder free pic pound for pound but I am finding it hard to keep up!! Full HD 1080p, bluray & 24fps is all going to be new for me so please help if you can? many thanks Tony.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
You really don't need to know what pulldown means in this instance - the 800 series plasmas offer 'true' 24fps support, Paired with a profile 2.0 Blu-ray player of the BD50's ilk and (unless something goes horribly wrong with Pana's quality control) you should have a judder-free Full HD experience.

A

Anonymous

Thats good enough as always for me Clare, once again thanks for your help. Just gotta wait until the end of the year now which is not a bad thing I suppose cos hopefully you will of reviewed both plasma & player! Hears hoping for 10 stars total? ... plus the prices may have come down (you never know) ... thanks again

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
You really don't need to know what pulldown means in this instance - the 800 series plasmas offer 'true' 24fps support, Paired with a profile 2.0 Blu-ray player of the BD50's ilk and (unless something goes horribly wrong with Pana's quality control) you should have a judder-free Full HD experience.

[/quote]Clare, is this true of the Z80 full hd models?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts