Panasonic VT65 defaults to HDMI 1

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Son_of_SJ said:
I do not, nor will ever, possess a harmony or all-in-one remote control, I like to count all my original remote controls (now up to eight - with today's addition of the eBay-procured Sony B570 3D Blu-ray player - in the parlour alone, for A/V stuff alone, not gaming). It's an inadequate male compensation thing!

oh my, you do worry me :)

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a man who likes to hide his remote controls under a bushel .... see (parlour picture from about a year ago below) them on the footstool at the bottom of the picture. The far-right remote is redundant and has now been replaced by two more!

Image004_2068_kB_3-Mar-2014_14h31_B60_zpse2ef7a19.jpg

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Somebody else had observed that the aspect ratio of photographs imported into forum postings is now wrong, yet another thing that went wrong when the What H-Fi site was updated and has not yet been fixed.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Series1boy said:
Son_of_SJ said:
I do not, nor will ever, possess a harmony or all-in-one remote control, I like to count all my original remote controls (now up to eight - with today's addition of the eBay-procured Sony B570 3D Blu-ray player - in the parlour alone, for A/V stuff alone, not gaming). It's an inadequate male compensation thing!

oh my, you do worry me :)

C'mon, my man Series1Boy, cut me some slack - with surround-systems in parlour, kitchen, my bedroom and the front bedroom, what do you want me to do? And I'm certainly not getting any Harmony remotes or some such, in case pressing it in one room affects stuff in another! Just to make you really worried, the number of my (Audio-Visual equipment ONLY) remote controls is:

Parlour - eight;

Kitchen - five;

My bedroom - six;

Front bedroom - five.

This is a picture of my kitchen, when (rarely, about once every nine months) it is arranged for film shows, and you can see the five remote controls on the table!

Image071_2729_kB_28-Feb-2014_15h49_B60_zps75b3e97d.jpg

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I have about 20 remotes in my media room at home, have tried a few times to combine them all together but none of the universal remotes I've used contain all of the features of the original remotes.

I only use 3 for everyday use, the others are kept in a drawer to be used when needed.

*yahoo*

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Series1boy said:
Where do you put all the chairs when you've funished ;)

Don't forget the palettes supporting the middle row and the tables supporting the back row of chairs! It all packs away quite neatly in the bedrooms and the hall. In the normal arrangement, the table points down the kitchen rather than across, so it then has eight chairs around it, the six identical upright ones plus two of the three comfy ones in the middle row at the ends of the table.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
macdiddy said:
I have about 20 remotes in my media room at home, have tried a few times to combine them all together but none of the universal remotes I've used contain all of the features of the original remotes.

*yahoo*

I definitely ain't never buying a universal remote!

TRENDING THREADS