PANASONIC VIERA TXL42ET60B calibration settings please help?

scott608

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi there does anyone know the best calibration settings for a PANASONIC VIERA TXL42ET60B?

I've been happy with the image but have read other posts about getting the best picture and would really appreciate any advice.

Scott

scott608

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
thank you for the link I will try it out tonight, I take it it's quite straight forward to follow, Im all pretty new to this. Thanks again.

scott

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
scott608 said:
thank you for the link I will try it out tonight, I take it it's quite straight forward to follow, Im all pretty new to this. Thanks again.

scott

Use these settings by all means but for your TV in your viewing environment, if calibrated by a professional, your settings would be different. There are no one set of settings for any one modle of TV as it's all down to the room the TV is viewed in. Even 2 TV the same model will have slightly different optimal setting in the same room.

If you want the most from you picture have a look here. Sorry it's a lot of reading. http://www.whathifi.com/forum/tvs-and-projectors/my-panasonic-50vt65-thx-calibrated

TRENDING THREADS