Panasonic UB820 4k player

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

MarkSW

Aug 23, 2024
Visit site
I would rather have the cases BUT:

1. Getting rid of them saves a lot of space as I just stick the films in one of those binder/sleeve things.

2. This only impacts people like me, lol - it was so frustrating when you would get a series of something but they would change the design on the spines halfway through a collection and they no longer matched. Getting rid of cases solves this little annoyance. 😊
I can understand that, it would annoy me too. Luckily so far my series have been bought as boxed sets but no doubt that'll change for 4k discs just from an expense perspective.

Reactions: Messiah

Minkey1

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I would rather have the cases BUT:

1. Getting rid of them saves a lot of space as I just stick the films in one of those binder/sleeve things.

Understood
2. This only impacts people like me, lol - it was so frustrating when you would get a series of something but they would change the design on the spines halfway through a collection and they no longer matched. Getting rid of cases solves this little annoyance. 😊
Oh I hate that. OCD. The red mist descends 🤬

Reactions: MarkSW

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts