Panasonic TX-L32S20B or Sony Bravia KDL32EX503U

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
The Panasonic is now a very good price of £461.57 from amazon.The Sony is £120 more.They have both been given 5 stars but which one would what hi fi choose as the winner.I want to know what you think has the better picture quality, hd mainly and what one is good for games like mw2.Thank you

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
in the Supertest of the current issue, the Panasonic TX-L32S20 actually gets a four-star review; it loses a star for not matching the black levels or the SD performance of the best sets. Still a cracking buy for the money, though.

It's the Panasonic TX-L32D25 that gets the full five stars - and the Supertest win. It's a stunning, LED-backlit set, with excellent motion-handling.

But if you can't stretch to the Panasonic 'D25, the Sony KDL32EX503 is an excellent bargain buy, with the EX703 model another step up for motion-handling and blacks (the Panasonic 'D25 is better still, mind you). Remarkably, you already seem to be able to buy the '703 Sony for under £600
emotion-3.gif

kev g

Mar 4, 2008
Visit site
I could throw into the mix the Samsung LEC650 - I was kinda hoping this would be in this months Supertest.

It has Freeview HD, 100hz & plays back a wide range of files through the USB ports for less £`s

I think it could of given the Sony a run for its money.

As yet I have seen no reviews for it.

TKratz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
Then I would like to know your basis for this comment.

Have you seen it compared to the Sony and the Panasonic? Or is this based on the 'nice specs' for decent money?
It might be this Samsung is an excellent TV for the money. I wouldn't know as I haven't seen it. But specs rarely tell you anything about the actual performance.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We've reviewed the 40in version of the Samsung - the LE40C650 - for our next issue; with subscribers from this Thursday, in shops by next Tuesday.

kev g

Mar 4, 2008
Visit site
TKratz -

I have seen the Panasonic alongside the Samsung in Currys - they only had the Sony EX403.

I thought there was very little difference in picture quality between the 2 sets. I simply dismissed the Panasonic because it has no USB ports. It`s hard to judge a tv in such an enviroment where the settings are so high.

The Sony EX503 in my local Sony centre looked excellent.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts