Panasonic TX-19LXD8 has Freesat tuner?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have been thinking about installing Freesat and read in the Feb 09 edition of What Hi Fi magazine that this LCD set has a Freesat tuner - there is a clear bullet symbol in the column on p103. I would like a smaller set for the kitchen/diner and I saw it advertised in a local store for £299 - but I was told that it does not have a Freesat tuner. I would be grateful if anyone could clarify this for me and also what good/bad points this TV has. Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Dig in and stay up late. Watched the Sops as they came to tv. Superb. Although 2 more differing shows I can't think of.

daveh75

Watched it as it came to tv too but got the sop's as a xmas pressie so thought i'd better watch them all again,well it would be rude not to really! got the house to myself tomorrow say may have soprano marathon

A

Anonymous

daveh75:Watched it as it came to tv too but got the sop's as a xmas pressie so thought i'd better watch them all again,well it would be rude not to really! got the house to myself tomorrow say may have soprano marathon

Make sure there's enough beer inthen.

Have an eve on it on Sun as well...you can then watch the Super Bowl and have a totally Yank night. Just think- a whole night without thinking
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts