Panasonic TH50PZ70 Problems?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Has anyone had any problems or issues with the Panasonic TH50PZ70?

I'm thinking about getting one & I know they don't support 24fps but it seems to do everything else for £1400.

It seems to good to be true (which normally means it is!)

Anyone know any different??

Cheers
Nic

A

Anonymous

No it isn't too good to be true. It is just a really good performing plasma for a very reasonable price. And it basically is 24fps compatible as it will accept content at 24fps, and display it smoothly and free of judder. It just converts it to 60Hz, so it's not 'true' 24fps. But the thing is - the whole reason why converting 24fps to 60Hz is suppossed to be so bad is because it can, and usually does cause horrible judder and stuttering with motion. In the case of the Panasonic though, it manages to convert 24fps to 60Hz and display it without any of these problems, so who really cares whether it is 'native' 24fps or not?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply Ben - most informative.

Sounds like a good tv to go for!

Cheers

Nic

A

Anonymous

Ive been thinking about that model too, about 1100 on some websites. But I cant decide how it really differs from the PZ700 except for extra ports. What about the 720 models (PX70) ? Do I really need 1080p...i cant tell.
But even more important can one of the others like a Samsung do the job as well for even less?
And then there are the new models.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts