Panasonic TH42PZ70 or Sony KDL40W3000

Harpo

Dec 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi all, I have been reading the magazine and this forum for sometime now and think I have narrowed my choice down to these two.I have been in all the shops time and time again to view the TV,s to the point where the wife refuses to look at any more. Please! which of these two is the best. We watch movies,soaps and sport (rugby,F1,etc.) Viewing source will be SD sky for the time being until i can persuade her into Sky HD.

Harpo

Dec 24, 2007
Visit site
Just got the PZ today I just need to update my old sony sorround system now. I quite fancy the Sony Dav is10 but will I get the most from my set with this? Any advise appreciated ? maybe a 2.1 system...by the way the wife wont go for separates....

Regards Steve.

A

Anonymous

I am having the exact same debate (throw PS3 gaming/Blu-ray into the equation). Are you pleased with your choice???

Harpo

Dec 24, 2007
Visit site
I am unable to comment on the TV until its set up properly and I need to get a decent scart. I have also thought about PS3/blu-ray but I want something that will give a decent sound as well as excellent picture quality without filling the room with amps/speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts