Panasonic Plasma in a conservatory?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am building a conservatory and watch a lot of sport so I am planning to buy a Panasonic TH-42PX70 on a cabinet stand (possibly 37" when I check my measurements if not enough space) along with a Sky HD box and Panasonic DVD SCPT850EBK 1000w home cinema surround sound with optical audio between Sky and DVD home cinema.

I started looking at LCDs for use in bright rooms but was told Plasma is best for sport and fast moving pictures. I will be 3.5 metres from the screen. Will this combination be as awesome as I expect, do I need extended warranty, where is the best place to get a deal for the TV and cabinet and Home Cinema system?

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Check Kelkoo.co.uk for the TV and some of the AV Gear, you can always ask a Hi-Fi retailer to do you a deal on the bundle and that way you get a much better level of customer service than mail order. Make sure you have ceiling blinds so that there is no direct sunlight on the plasma or you'll be unable to see the ball! ;-)

A

Anonymous

Make sure your Conservatory doesn't get too hot otherwise yout TV may actually turn into Plasma!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts