panasonic dilema

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi i am about to purchase a Panasonic THP50Z70 with a Panasonic up scaling home cinema system the tv comes with a 5 year guarantee, but i can find the same tv on-line for almost £400 cheaper without the 5 year guarantee this saving would enable me to purchase the new Samsung blue ray home cinema system, main question is are Panasonic tv's very reliable is 1 year manufacturers guarantee enough do you have to pay to have the tv shipped for repair and can you redeem that cost after repair, has anyone on these forums ever had such a problem?

any help would be greatly appreciated it has taken me a long time to come to this decision and even now i am doubting myself.
emotion-9.gif

A

Anonymous

If the dealer is John Lewis by chance why not try asking them to price match?

A

Anonymous

no it was a Panasonic outlet and he wouldnt even give me the £100 off special they have with the newer version 50" plasma and home cinema package

A

Anonymous

no it was a Panasonic outlet and he wouldn't even give me the £100 discount they have with the new 50" tv home cinema packages total cost was over £2,000

A

Anonymous

He can't be that desperate for your money then...

Panasonics have a great track record for reliability and the current generations of PDP's are designed to last well beyond 5 years. That guarantee does give you peace of mind but don't let that stop you getting the best price. A lot of posters on here have got smashing prices from John Lewis for the Panasonic models so I would recommend you go to them. That's what I'm going to do as soon as I think I can get away (with 'er indoors) with getting a replacement for my Panasonic CRT...

A

Anonymous

thanks for your prompt response, i got the good price from this sites recommended seller rgb direct, i will try John Lewis now thanks again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts