Panasonic BD30

jamesbub

Feb 21, 2008
Visit site
Yes. seems like the main dealers have them at the moment, and selling out (if not sold out) very very fast!

Here's the link:

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/customer-Support/shop-at-panasonic-dealers.asp

A

Anonymous

As always we have to wait !!!! What a nightmare, thanks for the link, I will have a look at that.

A

Anonymous

I have had mine about a month now (US import) you will be very happy with it.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
You've got to remember that when Panasonic will have first specified stock numbers for the player, there was still a format war - demand for Blu-ray players has soared since Toshiba killed-off HD DVD, and I suspect Pana and others are temporarily struggling to keep up with demand. Sure they've got their factory on double-time now, though...

A

Anonymous

Clare, I am sure you are right, it is of course just frustrating when you have been waiting sooo long for the right thing to come along then you have to wait even longer! Eventually they will get there. And, on another note the demise of HD DVD is not only good news for the consumer providing the way forward for high definition, but it is also good news for the Mastering and Replication companies within the industry who have suffered the decline in equipment sales due to the saturation of DVD production. So the consumers need to purchase Blu Ray, the hardware providers need to gear up and the Mastering and Replication companies have to follow to, it will take some time. But, the way is clear now.

TRENDING THREADS