Panasonic 42VT30

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I had my 42VT30 ISF calibrated wednesday, its now a complete thing of beauty.. i asked the calibrater to see how accurate the THX setting was and he said it was surprisingly accurate but we still went ahead and calibrated the Pro 1 setting for 2d and 3d viewing.. all i have to say now, is that when watched in a light controlled environment the experience is amazing... just love this tv.. anyone thinking of calibrating id totally recommend it.. not sure if i can give a shout out to my calibrator - maybe a mod can let me know.. but he did a great job and was very informative.. this is the second tv he's done for me.. Interestingly enough we got into a chat about the Kuro's and he said he never liked them that the dithering/noise they produced always was visible to him and he couldnt live with them.. he did say the krp500's were better in that respect but still no where as good as the VT30.. he showed me the IRE patterns bewtween 40 and 70 and explained how on the kuro's they would appeat practically as 'snow' anyway just an interesting aside.. very happy with my 42vt30.. roll on the next 5 years :)

A

Anonymous

Hi Mick,how much did it cost,you got me thinking, to improve on the vt30 picture it must be good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts