Panasonic 3.1 Blu-Ray SC-BT100 Home Cinema System

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've just been to my local Panasonic shop and they've told me that their new Blu Ray Home Cinema system should be in their shops in the next 3 weeks

This is upgradeable to 7.1 but I may eventually just go with 3.1 to include a Centre Speaker to start and then perhaps add the 2 rear wireless speakers which will come with a small wireless received box

My main concern however on which the sales assistant was unable to give me any comfort was given I have a Samsung PS42Q97HDX plasma HD ready only TV and recent volume of stories regarding lyp synch issues , I need to be sure that as soon as I plug in the SC-BT100 that I won't suffer from any compatibility or lyp synch audio delay problems with my my Samsung as I don't want to have to fork out more money to add other bits to put things right for something which quite frankly should work from day one with my current set up

Sony also have a new rival system coming out in the next few weeks but from what I've seen of it it's much bigger and bulkier than the streamline Panasonic beauty

Failing this was wondering if I should instead just go for the new Panasonic Blu Ray BDP30 £350 player, add an AV amp with audio delay and hook this up to my existing Monitor Audio BR2 stereo speakers and also get a Centre Speaker as an alternative

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
More on the Panasonic SC-BT100 here....

Without having tested the system (though our review unit is due imminently), it's impossible to say for sure whether you'll have lip-synch problems, or if the system has software that can deal with any that occur. Or indeed even more fundamentally if the system's any good!

Don't spend too much time fretting over an unknown - we'll have a test of the system up here online as soon as we can. Oh, and of the Sony Blu-ray system, too - also due in very shortly.

A

Anonymous

The only thing I'm not sure about is that while I know it can play DVD's ............but can it play Region 1 DVD's from the US as my DENON DVD 1940 is multiregional

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts