Panasonic 220 or Sony S390...??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Which one of these to buy?? specially for Crisp PQ & sharp Upscaling..

i have a budget of around £200 mark..so want the best item which should bring me satisfaction & happiness.

Will any these be able to show photos off my iPhone on the telly?

by "throwing" them towards the telly?

thanks to all

malthus80

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
Hd picture quality should be identical thorugh hdmi on 1080 p material. With regards to scaling however, its the panasonic which may offer superior pq as i have read that there scaling software is better.

D

Deleted member 2457

malthus80 said:
Hd picture quality should be identical thorugh hdmi on 1080 p material. With regards to scaling however, its the panasonic which may offer superior pq as i have read that there scaling software is better.

Gadget Show fanboy!
smiley-tongue-out.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
malthus80 said:

Gadget Show fanboy!
smiley-tongue-out.gif

:shame:

:)

smiley-laughing.gif

Ketan Bharadia

Jun 7, 2007
Visit site
If your budget is £200 I suggest going for the Sony BDP-S790. It's good a terrific picture and sounds pretty decent too. When we did the comparisons we preferred it to both the machines you mentioned.

Papalazarou75

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I have both a Panasonic 320 & the Sony S-380 - PQ wise there is not really a lot in it, although if pushed I'd say the Panasonic has the edge slightly.

however audio is much better on the Panasonic & it does have much better file playing capabilities ,

demo the players if you can ,both very good but different features :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts