Panasonic 2011 line up?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We haven't had any UK release dates yet, but Panasonic usually has its annual press/dealer preview in February with the new models being released some time after that. You can get a taste of what's in store in our CES/Panasonic blog.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, the Panasonic briefing is 15-16th February - we'll get oodles more specifics on the UK models/pricing/release dates then. First models are typically in shops by early March; as usual, Panasonic will release the more budget models first, followed by the premium sets.

D

Deleted member 2457

Any idea if Panasonic has cut down on all those stupid picture settings and made getting a decent picture on their tvs alot easier?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

gel:
Any idea if Panasonic has cut down on all those stupid picture settings and made getting a decent picture on their tvs alot easier?

Thanks
hi gel. are you thinking of getting an 011 panasonic then? i thought you were happy with your sony?

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:gel:

Thanks

hi gel. are you thinking of getting an 011 panasonic then? i thought you were happy with your sony?

Hi Max

Long time no talk, what's new? you are really quiet these days Max.

Just wondering with the Panasonic tvs - everyone likes to mention "Pioneer Engineers" with Panasonic tvs, well Pioneer tvs looked great from the off, so i was just wondering had that bit of their tvs been made better.

Yep i have nothing to complain about with the Sony tv.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

gel:maxflinn:gel:

Thanks

Hi Max

Just wondering with the Panasonic tvs - everyone likes to mention "Pioneer Engineers" with Panasonic tvs, well Pioneer tvs looked great from the off, so i was just wondering had that bit of their tvs been made better.

Cheers

hi gel...

yea i'm not going to be posting as much as i have been (que collective sigh of relief
emotion-1.gif
) this year, i'm going to be more active in outdoor pursuits
emotion-1.gif

i'm busy working at the moment, i could buy a kuro in a few weeks but have decided against it, the tv i have is good enough. i'm thinking about putting up a basketball net in my yard, i presume you've seen "white men can't jump" ? well i reckon i can
emotion-4.gif

i think this years v series pana plasmas will match the kuro, but will they be problem free? hmmmmm....

looking forward to all the new tv's coming out though, and all the new reviews, i wonder what brand will be top doggy this year? it should be interesting..

gotta go working now as the rain has stopped. i was hoping for a nice chill out day..
emotion-6.gif

catch you later
emotion-21.gif
... btw.. that's a funky looking stand you're checking out
emotion-11.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:gel:maxflinn:gel:

Thanks

Hi Max

Cheers

hi gel...

yea i'm not going to be posting as much as i have been (que collective sigh of relief
emotion-1.gif
) this year, i'm going to be more active in outdoor pursuits
emotion-1.gif

i'm busy working at the moment, i could buy a kuro in a few weeks but have decided against it, the tv i have is good enough. i'm thinking about putting up a basketball net in my yard, i presume you've seen "white men can't jump" ? well i reckon i can
emotion-4.gif

i think this years v series pana plasmas will match the kuro, but will they be problem free? hmmmmm....

looking forward to all the new tv's coming out though, and all the new reviews, i wonder what brand will be top doggy this year? it should be interesting..

gotta go working now as the rain has stopped. i was hoping for a nice chill out day..
emotion-6.gif

catch you later
emotion-21.gif
... btw.. that's a funky looking stand you're checking out
emotion-11.gif

Yeah of course i have - give me some man
emotion-11.gif
love that film.
emotion-21.gif

Okay
emotion-11.gif

Cheers mate, talk to you later