Painfully slow reaction time controlling ipod via remote Denon AMD11R ipod dock with DM37

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Recently got Denon DM37 with Q-acoustics 1020i and AMD11R dock.

After some initial uncertainty I'm now really happy with the sound from the system/speaker combo, (*although the massive volume increments on the system are driving me nuts! Always either too loud or too quiet!).

Anyway, big problem with the dock and just wanted to ask if anyone else had this or I just have a duff dock/ipod.

When controlling the ipod with the remote it takes ages for the ipod menu to load onto the system. Once it is loaded, there is a good 5 to 10 second delay between pressing the remote "wheel" to scroll through songs/albums and the system responding. Also, every so often it "sticks" on a song and won't move any further down list.

Is this normal performance from the dock? If so it doesn't seem good enough to me a £80!

5cats35

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Yep, I have experienced the same problems.

The sticking may be to do with perhaps if you have an album where the artist has performed with another artist on the album. i.e. Jools Holland where he has loads of guest artists. For some reason iTunes will list them individually and I have had to delete those tracks from my iPod then go into my iTunes library and manually list the tracks as under one album then sync the iPod again to put the offending album back onto the iPod. This sorted the sticking out but it is still painfuly slow when operating the iPod from the remote.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts