over 1000pounds to spend in argos please help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
right ive just got vouchers to spend in argos on a tv obviously this is not the best place to buy one but any whoo.im after a tv between 37 and 42inches ive kind of narrowed it to a few so here goes-

sony kdl40w2000, samsung le40n87bdx, sharp lc42xdiea, toshiba 42x3030d

if anyone can advise me on these tvs or can recomend any other must haves from argos id be really really grateful its driving me mad,il be running my new tv using a sky hd box and using a ps3 for gaming and dvds.once again please please help.thanks in advance

A

Anonymous

Wait until Sept 20 when 40-42inch test will be published.

A

Anonymous

i will be doing mate the only thing is is argos are a bit behind the times when it comes to electrics so what they have now will be what they have then wont it?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Argos has actually got a decent line-up in the catalogue - a lot of the new-season sets in there from big names. Those models you mention are in our forthcoming test, and i'd strongly suggest you wait to read the full reviews in 10 days time, as there's a big difference in performance between them!

A

Anonymous

If the vouchers are burning a hole in your pocket.....

After much research and spec checks I went for the Sony 40D3000.

I have the components you have listed and believe me the set is out standing.

A

Anonymous

but am i right in thinking the w2000 with 1080p would be better?im a newbie to all this so im not really sure whats best,thanks for the replies i will be waiting for the next issue just in case.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts