Question Outdoor TV Help?

Matty005

Jul 24, 2022
Visit site
Hi all,

I am new here and hoping you can help me out. I'm not the most tech savvy person and google searches isn't helping me a ton. And if I am in the wrong area for posting, I apologize in advance.

Ever since Covid, I've been doing most of my TV watching outside (I watch mainly sports so this is/was a way to still be able to hang out with people and watch a game but still feel relatively safe). During the evenings I just bring my current TV outside (it's 2021 from Costco 43" and cost about $400) and that does the job great. The problem is if I watch anything during the day (football during the fall mainly) the glare is too much. I can put the TV in the shade but it's still not perfect and most agree the glare is too much.

What I am looking for is a TV that will be better than I currently have but I don't think I need to spend $7,000 on an outdoor full sun TV. Would a partial sun TV be a big improvement? I will not be mounting this but instead be bringing it in and out when I watch. My thinking was a partial sun TV but I could be totally off base. Any help I would greatly appreciate.

Last edited:

Matty005

Jul 24, 2022
Visit site
Outdoor TVs aren't very popular in the UK. Have you checked Samsung The Terrace outdoor TV?

Thank you! Yes, I did. And thanks to this forum I found another TV I am looking at.

Element Electronics 55" 4K UHD Partial Sun Outdoor Roku Smart TV, Weatherproof (IP55 Rated), Tempered and Anti-Glare Glass (EP400AB55R)

I can't seem to find it for sale at any reputable site, but I think this is the one for me.

Reactions: bigboss

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts