Ortofon 2m red or mp11

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
chebby said:
nopiano said:
I think there were some concerns about this supplier from others here. Just sayin' in case you are spending your hard earned!

I had no idea so I have changed the link to a very reputable dealer - with whom I have had satisfactory dealings myself - and who scores 100 percent on Amazon and ebay ...

http://www.analogueseduction.net/all-cartridges/nagaoka-jnp-110-stylus-replacement.html

I can only guess at the original link but the one currently mentioned is very good.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Was it Audiokazu from Japan ? Bought all my Nagaokas from him - superb guy

BTW I buy all my gear from analogue seduction - Gary penska the owner is a top bloke

nopiano said:
No criticism of chebby at all, as he was simply being helpful. Appreciate the update!

Just that previous views were mixed, and see also here:-

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/snvinyl.co.uk

I had a feeling that might have been the initial link.

It was, and as far as I am aware still is, very hard to recommend this chap for anything, unless he has very suddenly changed his ways.

Buyer beware!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
nopiano said:
No criticism of chebby at all, as he was simply being helpful. Appreciate the update!

[old url link]

After being told it was a dodgy trader (by a trusted member here) I didn't want to beef up his 'hits' so I removed his link completely - and replaced it with a better supplier - before anyone had a chance to 'quote' it.

Maybe you'd like to help prevent his website creeping further up the page (when doing a google search for 'nagaoka replacement stylus') and remove it like I did before everyone quotes it.

chebby said:
nopiano said:

[old url link]

After being told it was a dodgy trader (by a trusted member here) I didn't want to beef up his 'hits' so I removed his link completely - and replaced it with a better supplier - before anyone had a chance to 'quote' it.

Maybe you'd like to help prevent his website creeping further up the page (when doing a google search for 'nagaoka replacement stylus') and remove it like I did before everyone quotes it.

Perhaps, I haven't done the search, you could confirm it was the dealer I mentioned above or are there more shady characters about?

P.S.: Anything Nagaoka is worth ordering directly from Japan if you don't mind the wait.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts