oppo sonica dac

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
DocG said:
Vladimir said:
Could be interference from another RF emitting device at the same frequency as the CCA (2.4GHz or 5Ghz). Solution is to use different channels.

Yes, could well be...

Now, I don't know how to change the channels for my wireless keyboard and mouse, if that's at all possible. And I'm afraid the IT-department won't be willing to change the hospital wifi for me...

Keeping the CCA physically further away from competing wireless transmitters might help as well.

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Vladimir said:
DocG said:
Vladimir said:
Could be interference from another RF emitting device at the same frequency as the CCA (2.4GHz or 5Ghz). Solution is to use different channels.

Yes, could well be...

Now, I don't know how to change the channels for my wireless keyboard and mouse, if that's at all possible. And I'm afraid the IT-department won't be willing to change the hospital wifi for me...

Keeping the CCA physically further away from competing wireless transmitters might help as well.

That's feasible. Will try when I have the time.

Thanks!

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
DocG said:
Vladimir said:
DocG said:
Vladimir said:

Yes, could well be...

Thanks!

It was worth the try. But no... I put it as far as possible from anything electronical, but the result is the same. Shame...

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
DocG said:
DocG said:
Vladimir said:
DocG said:
Vladimir said:

Yes, could well be...

Thanks!

It was worth the try. But no... I put it as far as possible from anything electronical, but the result is the same. Shame...

I have few ideas involving tin foil but I think we should ignore them. *drinks*

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Vladimir said:
DocG said:
DocG said:
Vladimir said:
DocG said:
Vladimir said:

Yes, could well be...

Thanks!

I have few ideas involving tin foil but I think we should ignore them. *drinks*

Gimme, gimme, gimme!*crazy*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts