Oppo Smart Phones

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Did anyone buy one? How did they review? Are we still waiting?

http://www.valuebasket.com/en_GB/OPPO-Smartphones/cat/view/484?gclid=COHzj76BlLoCFVDItAod9lYAYA

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

How do they compare against other phones?

Camera 13mps, that has to be good right?

D

Deleted member 2457

More here:

http://europe.oppostyle.com/home/9-find-5-midnight.

D

Deleted member 2457

David@FrankHarvey said:
They're built well and look great. Handled one, but that's as far as it went.

Can I buy one from you David? :). They look hot!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
Do these have face time on them? Cheers

Facetime is Apple proprietary. You can have Google Hangout instead.

Does that come as a main option on the menu? Is it easy to work? Cheers. Which phones have it? Cheers.

gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:
Do these have face time on them? Cheers

Facetime is Apple proprietary. You can have Google Hangout instead.

Does that come as a main option on the menu? Is it easy to work? Cheers. Which phones have it? Cheers.

You can use Hangout on iPhones, iPads as well as Android obviously. They're quite easy, and you can hangout with up to 6 more people at the same time.

D

Deleted member 2457

We have another one coming out soon the N1:

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/oppo-n1-full-specification-23-09-2013/

Worth waiting till this comes out.

D

Deleted member 2457

I have decided to wait until the iPhone 6 and the iPad 6 and then I am going to make my move! ;)

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
I have decided to wait until the iPhone 6 and the iPad 6 and then I am going to make my move! ;)

Lucky number six. :)

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
The N1 looks an extremely intriguing device, albeit has is Oppo’s wont without LTE.

Intriguing because there is going to be a limited run with CyanogenMod pre-installed which is a groundbreaker, although Cyanogen are working on their own separate installer for Play Store in due course

Also Oppo will be introducing the first MEMS camera (early part of next year?) which again will be another ground breaker, but I’m holding fire on anything until they introduce LTE support.

D

Deleted member 2457

Sizzers said:
The N1 looks an extremely intriguing device, albeit has is Oppo’s wont without LTE.

Intriguing because there is going to be a limited run with CyanogenMod pre-installed which is a groundbreaker, although Cyanogen are working on their own separate installer for Play Store in due course

Also Oppo will be introducing the first MEMS camera (early part of next year?) which again will be another ground breaker, but I’m holding fire on anything until they introduce LTE support.

Yep, it looks really nice and I definitely like the camera. The camera is the main feature I now look at on a phone and is why I have decided to wait till the iPhone 6, hopefully Apple will have caught up by then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts