Open day at WHF towers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Well, yes one does try to be constructive and provide generous cost savings to WHFSV through reduced meeting times and streamlined decision making processes. (ie. everyone do what I say).

Ahhh, marketing gimps. I thought all gimps were marketeers? In fact, I distinctly recall at the last in house meeting involving the marketing department, a considerable quantity of leather was on show. Or was it the other way around. I think it must be one of those strange requirements to be a marketing executive.

But I wouldn't dream of discriminating against them, gimps or otherwise, they're all just wonderful human beings.

:)

Andrew Everard:

JohnDuncan:Bribes?

Bribes?

Think of the bunting you'll need
emotion-19.gif

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
maybe simon should have some holes cut in his hood so his hearing isn't affected?

maybe hair is like plants? it needs a bit of light to grow.....?
emotion-4.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

Simon Lucas:it's implants.

Do women who are losing their hair have erplants?

Nurse! Nurse!

(and yes I am in Marketing)

T

the record spot

Ummm, reader interaction thing, happening in Edinburgh by any chance, or just at the other end of the A1 from here...?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
the record spot:Ummm, reader interaction thing, happening in Edinburgh by any chance, or just at the other end of the A1 from here...?

Just as soon as we work out how to tow the building up the motorway...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Ah, that would be telling John! Seriously though, we're still discussing what the demo kit will be, but as soon as I know we'll post a news story here on the site. And if you all behave yourselves, I might be able to persuade our exhibitions dept to give me some show tickets to give away free in an online competition. Working on that now, so watch this space.

A

Anonymous

timwileman:i prefer bird watching myself ;-)it's the only reason i go to work......good view out the window.

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Would this be anything like What Car where readers get to review models as I am sure there are many on here who would love to help the over stretched staff test the vast array of equipment. We all have a benchmark/reference system for comparison. Not only would you have the expert advise but what Joe Public thinks too, especially how it would integrate/factors/impact on our "walks of life".

TRENDING THREADS