Open day at WHF towers

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
fatboyslimfast:I've heard a rumour (ok, Clare mentioned it on the forums) that there might be a reader interaction event, or similar at some point in the not-too-distant.

If so, count me in...

An open day is not quite what we have planned, but as they say watch this space...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:American Express?

emotion-18.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:I've said too much already.

Nah, the fees Amex charge are far too high. As you know, we only take thick wads of cash in plain brown envelopes.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Thaiman:WHF towers! I would go there just to see Simon
emotion-55.gif

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to meet the general public any more. You remember Ruprecht in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Simon Lucas:
I'm afraid I'm not allowed to meet the general public any more. You remember Ruprecht in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...

We actually keep him chained up in the dungeons, only slipping his leash when PR people come to visit.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:We actually keep him chained up in the dungeons, only slipping his leash when PR people come to visit.

stephen_hibbert

A

Anonymous

Any 'open day' or similar should include Thaiman and JD as a matter of courtesy!

jules.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:But as I have already said, the plan isn't for an 'open day'

Yes I know but unless you tell us what it IS going to be we'll have to keep refering to it as that.

jules.

A

Anonymous

As everyone here would love an open day, why not sack the marketing gimps save yourself the management time and countless meetings and just have . . . . an open day!

:)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Will Harris:As everyone here would love an open day, why not sack the marketing gimps save yourself the management time and countless meetings and just have . . . . an open day!

:)

Constructive as ever, Mr Harris - what on earth makes you think we have 'marketing gimps'?

TRENDING THREADS