One for gel, I suspect...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Clickety

TOCP-66966.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

So what is it, some sort of limited edition cd, i have not heard of any of the songs, i am really into iron maiden at the moment though i only started listening to them the last 3 years but lately i have been playing my flight 666 blu ray all the time and love it.

I know that website too, i used to look at superbit dvds on there along time ago, stuff like ghostbusters on dts and jurassic park.

Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:So what is it, some sort of limited edition cd, i have not heard of any of the songs

New album, which is why you won't have heard of any of the songs, and yes a limited edition version.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

gel:So what is it, some sort of limited edition cd, i have not heard of any of the songs

New album, which is why you won't have heard of any of the songs, and yes a limited edition version.

emotion-11.gif
do you buy stuff on this website then?

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

gel:Last night on planet rock i heard that guns n roses are coming to the UK in october for about 3 tour dates or something i am going too have to look that one up
emotion-21.gif

Clickety

Thanks for that
emotion-21.gif
abit on reuniting as well
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Second gig of my life, Iron Maiden. Dundee Caird Hall, June 12, 1980. Probably before you were bor'n, gel...

Nice.ÿ
emotion-21.gif

Bet that was a fantastic night?

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
gel:Last night on planet rock i heard that guns n roses are coming to the UK in october for about 3 tour dates or something i am going too have to look that one up
emotion-21.gif

Clickety

Umm, why are they using a pic of Mr Anagram's Madame Tussauds figure?
emotion-18.gif

AxlRose-102009.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

JohnDuncan:Second gig of my life, Iron Maiden. Dundee Caird Hall, June 12, 1980. Probably before you were bor'n, gel...

Was it good then, what were they like back then?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Ther is the tin edition on play too for the Final Frontier, Flight 666 is a great BD/DVD, as is the Live After Death DVD altough a bit dated. Wush to see both Iron Maiden and GNR live but with the Classic lineup.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Axl 'n' Co are also headlining Reading adn Leeds this very month.

Adler...well...if i continue that sentence i may libel him...er...

He knows not what he's on about and Axl and Slash have expressed no wish to reunite, indeed they have done the opposite.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts