• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

One for gel, I suspect...

gel

So what is it, some sort of limited edition cd, i have not heard of any of the songs, i am really into iron maiden at the moment though i only started listening to them the last 3 years but lately i have been playing my flight 666 blu ray all the time and love it.

I know that website too, i used to look at superbit dvds on there along time ago, stuff like ghostbusters on dts and jurassic park.

Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
gel:So what is it, some sort of limited edition cd, i have not heard of any of the songs

New album, which is why you won't have heard of any of the songs, and yes a limited edition version.

gel

Andrew Everard:

gel:So what is it, some sort of limited edition cd, i have not heard of any of the songs

New album, which is why you won't have heard of any of the songs, and yes a limited edition version.

do you buy stuff on this website then?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
gel:Last night on planet rock i heard that guns n roses are coming to the UK in october for about 3 tour dates or something i am going too have to look that one up

Clickety

gel

Andrew Everard:

gel:Last night on planet rock i heard that guns n roses are coming to the UK in october for about 3 tour dates or something i am going too have to look that one up

Clickety

Thanks for that
abit on reuniting as well

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Second gig of my life, Iron Maiden. Dundee Caird Hall, June 12, 1980. Probably before you were bor'n, gel...

Nice.ÿ

Bet that was a fantastic night?

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Andrew Everard:

Clickety

Umm, why are they using a pic of Mr Anagram's Madame Tussauds figure?

gel

JohnDuncan:Second gig of my life, Iron Maiden. Dundee Caird Hall, June 12, 1980. Probably before you were bor'n, gel...

Was it good then, what were they like back then?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Ther is the tin edition on play too for the Final Frontier, Flight 666 is a great BD/DVD, as is the Live After Death DVD altough a bit dated. Wush to see both Iron Maiden and GNR live but with the Classic lineup.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Axl 'n' Co are also headlining Reading adn Leeds this very month.

Adler...well...if i continue that sentence i may libel him...er...

He knows not what he's on about and Axl and Slash have expressed no wish to reunite, indeed they have done the opposite.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts