Once upon a time...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
In a blatant, but weak, attempt to derail the thread entirely. Chebby, that coat of arms has been bugging me for ages. If you don't mind me asking, what is the significance of Perm?

http://www.gorodperm.ru/en/

Or did you just like the image of the bear with a book on its back?

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Either way, it looks like he's changed it back to a nuclear bomber again.

On topic, as I never had it targeted specifically at me, it's probably easier to be laid back about it, but hey, this is the internet. These comments (both about other members and about how the forum used to be/should be) come up in almost all forums I've read. These things happen, but confronting people about it doesn't ever seem to achieve much :cheers:

Still, you too should be free to blow off steam on here. And besides, it's nice to see people arguing about something other than a certain brand of actives (or cables/interconnects/power cables...)

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
chebby said:
Thanks for reminding me to change my Avatar.

I have been meaning to get back to Cold War vintage Russian nuclear bombers again.

Now it's a Badger instead of a bear.

See your Badger and raise you this..........

convair-f106-deltadart.jpg

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Well if this thread has achieved nothing else, and I think we can confidently say it has not, we have at least become certain that the word 'slag' makes it through the swear filter. Happy days.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
BenLaw said:
Well if this thread has achieved nothing else, and I think we can confidently say it has not, we have at least become certain that the word 'slag' makes it through the swear filter. Happy days.

D.I. Jack Regan would have approved.

T

the record spot

CnoEvil said:
.......long, long ago, I had a life.

Maybe I'll get back to it sometime, but until then, I'll be doing a lot of this :rant: :read: :wall: :? :rockout: :type: and this :rofl:

:cheers:

You forgot eye of newt. :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
the record spot said:
You forgot eye of newt. :)

No I didn't. I'm replacing it with " Toe of Frog", as it may (possibly) be easier to acquire......Frog, will you send me one of yours p l e a s e (I'll cover postage)?
evil.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts