On DVD the Panasonic ub900 is selecting a smaller picture how do I make it full one?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
chebby said:
Series1boy said:
What film is it gel and do blurays play ok?

I've already asked what DVD gel is attempting to play but he didn't answer. I'm guessing it's a 4:3 movie and gel is trying to 'stretch' it to fill the screen. Hopefully i'm wrong.

yeah sounds like it's a 4:3 movie although I still wander what movie it is, may be its a special movie .... *kiss3*

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
chebby said:
Series1boy said:
What film is it gel and do blurays play ok?

I've already asked what DVD gel is attempting to play but he didn't answer. I'm guessing it's a 4:3 movie and gel is trying to 'stretch' it to fill the screen. Hopefully i'm wrong.

yeah sounds like it's a 4:3 movie although I still wander what movie it is, may be its a special movie .... *kiss3*
Its Guns n Roses and Mysterious Cities of Gold both are full screen I am just going to have two players.

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
Page 37

A black band is displayed around the edge of the screen.

The aspect ratio of the screen is abnormal.Adjust the aspect setting on the TV.
Tried that and it didn't work? Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Gel,are the ones John Lewis have for Sale at £1999 the ZD model or are they ZA. just wondering why you went to Currys in the end? Cheers
Both are ZD I think but got it quicker going to Currys, just picked it up in the car. Any problems I could just take it back straight away without waiting. The sensible thing would've been to wait though.

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
RodhasGibson said:
Gel,are the ones John Lewis have for Sale at £1999 the ZD model or are they ZA. just wondering why you went to Currys in the end? Cheers
Both are ZD I think but got it quicker going to Currys, just picked it up in the car. Any problems I could just take it back straight away without waiting. The sensible thing would've been to wait though.
It says on the box ZD too and on the back of the TV, Currys staff didn't even realise.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts