OLIVE 4HD

Ernest

Mar 21, 2023
Visit site
Olive 4HD
Had it from brand new 10/12 years ago , £2500, rave reviews and future proof ….. , now it will not “wake up”
Olive ceased trading ….. anyone, any ideas ?

Ernest

Mar 21, 2023
Visit site
Hi, the unit turns on , upon start up a message appears on the screen saying ….. “ Waking Up “ and a small circular halo spins ( like when a unit is searching for a wifi signal ) However the unit never “Wakes Up “ the halo keeps spinning.
My reasoning to seek advice here, is because when the Olive was released “What HiFi “ gave the machine an astonishing review, best thing since sliced bread, , product of the year etc…etc
Hence me thinking someone else may have purchased one and may have had the same problem, or someone from Whathifi may read my question and have some advice.
Although As I mentioned the company that built the 4HD along with other products, ceased trading a few years ago , the Olive company were based in San Francisco. I do realise I’m clutching at straws , but felt the need to put something out there , especially after following the reviews and recommendations and laying out a substantial amount at the time . Very many thanks for any help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts