old for new

uksteve

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
OK TRYING AGAIN AS MY LAST POST DIDNT APPEAR.....im trying to update my hifi/av speakers.....im thinking of selling my meridian dsp5000 updated the firmware a few months ago(smiley face grills) 507 cd player..both items near mint...also a pair of meridian a500 speakers used as fronts for my av receiver speakers are just to big for my lounge..oops i mean our lounge...as the wife has pointed out....(0 wife rating in another post on here)...so im forced(cough) to look for smaller speakers..just a little help would be nice...i have been out of speaker buying fo a while...i have a B&W lcr600s for my center i was looking at the B&W 685s for my fronts....and the B&W cm5 for standalone speakers for music

uksteve said:
OK TRYING AGAIN AS MY LAST POST DIDNT APPEAR.....im trying to update my hifi/av speakers.....im thinking of selling my meridian dsp5000 updated the firmware a few months ago(smiley face grills) 507 cd player..both items near mint...also a pair of meridian a500 speakers used as fronts for my av receiver speakers are just to big for my lounge..oops i mean our lounge...as the wife has pointed out....(0 wife rating in another post on here)...so im forced(cough) to look for smaller speakers..just a little help would be nice...i have been out of speaker buying fo a while...i have a B&W lcr600s for my center i was looking at the B&W 685s for my fronts....and the B&W cm5 for standalone speakers for music

The 685's are nice speakers although not too sure why you would need the CM5's as well. Thought of small floorstanders for the fronts and music?

Or will that get a zero wife rating too? :)

uksteve

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
yep wife (0 rating) when it comes to hifi....lmao ive tried it all...hey come sit here do the speakers sound bright/im sure the sound is slightly comming more from the left than the right...is the bass to punchy.....what do you think..? sounds ok to me..why are you moving the speakers AGAIN

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts