Officially hifi-less

John Duncan

Well the builders start tomorrow, and I finally unplugged the speaker cables this morning to get all the precious stuff off to storage. Just wondering whether to set up the Arcam Alpha and Kef Coda 7s with airport express to tide me over..........

That is one option, JD. Alternatively, you could tune up your guitar and have a few unplugged sessions. . .?
emotion-2.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
We have had builders working on the back of the house for 3 out of the last 4 weeks so far. (Another week to go hurrah!)

Luckily there are two tight fitting doors between their work and the living room.

Wandering around after they go home every day and visualising what it will all look like when finished (and enjoying the bits they have finished) is good fun too unlike the 90 minutes with Vax and mops and cloths every day making it habitable for the evening! All the new double glazing, new bathrooms upstairs and down, new guttering, new conservatory, new plaster (and new kitchen floor and units by Friday) make up for the temporary upheavals.

So far not had to decant into a hotel yet. Lots of takeaways though.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Well the builders start tomorrow, and I finally unplugged the speaker cables this morning to get all the precious stuff off to storage. Just wondering whether to set up the Arcam Alpha and Kef Coda 7s with airport express to tide me over..........

Why not? I use cheap as chips system at the mo and enjoy it.

A

Anonymous

drummerman:
JohnDuncan:Well the builders start tomorrow, and I finally unplugged the speaker cables this morning to get all the precious stuff off to storage. Just wondering whether to set up the Arcam Alpha and Kef Coda 7s with airport express to tide me over..........

What's that?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Hughes123:drummerman:

What's that?

It means It would cost about the equivelant of a bag of fish and chips and like to listen to music on it, not that that ever was a problem with my previous stuff
emotion-1.gif
. Just listening to Anthony and the Johnsons (I am a bird now). Unusual but no less enjoyable for it.

Just some Denon separates on loan Hughes 123.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts