Octopo: Lavry dac

Superaintit

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi octopo,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you talking about wanting to buy a lavry dac. Just wanted to let you know there is one for sale now at a well known auction site.

A

Anonymous

Thanks alot Superaintit. There has actually been a few DA10's on ebay over the last few months, I've kept an eye on every single one of them. The problem seems to be everyone is paying more for them these days, I don't really want to pay £750 for an £830 RRP DAC when I already own a (now) £800 DAC.

When I was planning to buy one they were going for £600 on ebay (what on earth has changed I wonder?) but didn't have the funds at the time. I'm now thinking about a Stello Sig brand new.

Thanks for the thought though!ÿ

idc

Octopo:

When I was planning to buy one they were going for £600 on ebay (what on earth has changed I wonder?)

Staying in is the new going out and more people are turning to using PCs as the source of their music so the demand for DACs rises. Maybe?!

Superaintit

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Octopo:
Thanks alot Superaintit. There has actually been a few DA10's on ebay over the last few months, I've kept an eye on every single one of them. The problem seems to be everyone is paying more for them these days, I don't really want to pay £750 for an £830 RRP DAC when I already own a (now) £800 DAC.

When I was planning to buy one they were going for £600 on ebay (what on earth has changed I wonder?) but didn't have the funds at the time. I'm now thinking about a Stello Sig brand new.

Thanks for the thought though!

You're welcome.

A

Anonymous

idc:Staying in is the new going out and more people are turning to using PCs as the source of their music so the demand for DACs rises. Maybe?!

Hmmmm? I think Dominoes are doing quite well...ÿ

TRENDING THREADS