November issue

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My understanding is that the November issue will be in the shops this Thursday and that subscribers get new issues earlier, either on the Saturday or Monday before... not arrived yet... this happened to anyone else? Delay at subscription department, Claire?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JazzyG73"]
My understanding is that the November issue will be in the shops this Thursday and that subscribers get new issues earlier, either on the Saturday or Monday before... not arrived yet... this happened to anyone else? Delay at subscription department, Claire?

[/quote]

Hi there,

No delay I know of - subs copies were due to be mailed out on the
14th (last Friday). I've heard from several other subscribers who
received copies from yesterday, so i'm guessing local postal variations
are to blame.

Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? I can feed info back to our subs dept.

And if anyone else is still waiting, please let me know in case there's any trend here.

A

Anonymous

I live in Harpenden, Herts and I haven't received my copy.

A

Anonymous

Mountain Ash, South Wales, Claire... got it this morning! Thank you. I've not had a problem before, so maybe a one-off!

A

Anonymous

Still no sign of mine in Leeds. This isn't an isolated occurence either.

A

Anonymous

Mine arrived yesterday, I was ruffling feathers. Cheers.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Cheers guys - the subs guys are checking out if there was any delay re issues being sent out.

Without pre-empting their findings, it sounds like the copies possibly went out Monday rather than Friday. Apologies if that's the case, but we really are pushing it re printing/distribution this time of the year, so we can get the very latest products into the issue...

A

Anonymous

Still no sign of mine in Leeds I'm afraid. Do they send them out in waves or something

A

Anonymous

Once again no sign of the mag. Thanks for all of your concerned replies.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry, Kev, i've been answering questions on the home page of the site on this. Please email me via the Contact Us page with your subscription details so we can get to the bottom of this - issues certainly went out on time, so apologies if your particular issue has gone astray.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare. As it is Sunday I will give the post one last chance on Monday then I will try and dig out my subscription details. Excuse my impatience, just can't help it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts