Nordost single-wire or QED biwire

mjames85

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
hi,

i'm looking at a cable upgrade and mostly considering one of the "cheaper" Nordost flat cables in single wire or a QED genesis flavoured biwire cable.

has anyone tried similar value single and biwire cables in their own system? and if so what were your findings?

regards,

mark

andyjm

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
mjames85 said:
hi,

i'm looking at a cable upgrade and mostly considering one of the "cheaper" Nordost flat cables in single wire or a QED genesis flavoured biwire cable.

has anyone tried similar value single and biwire cables in their own system? and if so what were your findings?

regards,

mark

I am unable to comment on the specific comparison you mention, but I can say biwire is a waste of time.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
andyjm said:
mjames85 said:
hi,

regards,

mark

I am unable to comment on the specific comparison you mention, but I can say biwire is a waste of time.
save your self money & get single wire.

alancrane

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
A better single run is much better than bi wire if bi wire for agument sake cost £2.50 more a meter spend same amount on single run. Look up reviws for a guide dont waste your money on the qed for god sake.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts