NO Supplement Mag!

A

Anonymous

Yes understand its not a separate mag but no blu-ray players reviewed in my magazine, and it says on the website 20 blu-ray players reviewed!

Messiah

Looks like you'll need someone from WHF then. (My mag has the supplement in and it does have the Blu-Ray player reviews so I can at least confirm it is supposed to be there)

How strange...........

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
eremis6:Yes understand its not a separate mag but no blu-ray players reviewed in my magazine, and it says on the website 20 blu-ray players reviewed!

Where are you, and does the magazine have the supplement trailed on the cover? I believe only the UK editions have the supplement, and the overseas ones have a different cover without the supplement trail.

Let me know if you're in the UK and missing the supplement, and we'll put things right...

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

eremis6:Yes understand its not a separate mag but no blu-ray players reviewed in my magazine, and it says on the website 20 blu-ray players reviewed!

Where are you, and does the magazine have the supplement trailed on the cover? I believe only the UK editions have the supplement, and the overseas ones have a different cover without the supplement trail.

Let me know if you're in the UK and missing the supplement, and we'll put things right...

All ok with my copy Mr E, supplement in mag and trailer on cover.............and im overseas
emotion-4.gif
........ Dublin

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yes, please let us know of any UK/ROI issues without the supplement insert,

Overseas readers will be able to enjoy all the Blu-ray player reviews and features here online within the next couple of weeks.

A

Anonymous

Sorry been working, yes live in the uk, Northallerton to be precise, yes the suppliment mag is featured on the cover and ive been in to wh smiths and had a look at their copies just in case i was being stupid, im not and im missing the mag!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi eremis6

Apologies for that. Email me from the address you used to sign up for the forums (just so I know it's you and not someone trying to get a freebie), and give me your name and postal address, and I'll send you out a replacement copy on Monday morning

A

Anonymous

Just received my replacement mag through the door this morning, thanks for sorting that out for me. Was i the only person who had this problem?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Glad you got your copy - apologies again. Only rogue copy we've heard of so far. Binding glitches do sometimes happen, and with a split print-run (two different covers; two different issues, with and without the extra pages) it's more likely. Here's hoping yours was an isolated incident..

Fcros.jpg

A

Anonymous

Crikey, I whizzed past that a little quick the first time and read it as a completely different hand gesture...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts