Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I have had the problem of connecting my stereo amp and my receiver together so that I can use my RS6s as stereo speakers and front left and right of a 5.1. I was advised to get the Niles DPS1 and last night connected it all up. I switched the receiver on and fine - no difference in sound - perfect. Then I switched to stereo amp - nothing, nil, zero, zip!!!! I am lost of words and feel depleated. Please someone help me!!! For the record, stereo amp is Creek Evo - it seems to be the problem and annoyingly I love it's sound and am loathe to get rid.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I actually called Creek and spoke to the man himself, Mike Creek. He explained a fair bit of which I didn't fully understand. He was actually flying out to China that very day and one of the topics of his meetings was whether they should be adding any AV features on his amps. I have now resigned myself to buying a different amp - Denon PMA1500ae. I've read the manual and this one definitely does what I need it to - without the need for the Niles box. I've read rave reviews on this amp and my cd player is the 700ae so I will see how it sounds with it. Maybe I will buy Creek in the future when they have changed them slightly. Thanks for your help John.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts