Newer model av recievers or older models as dont need 3d .

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Oldboy:Pistol Pete1:maxflinn:

that sounds like a plan also pete , 1030i fronts with the 1010i pack and 2310 must sound quite good ? the denon is only £469 at hifix too , in silver though...

i reckon music must be half decent through them too .. far better than the bostons ..

I'm well pleased with the sound I get from movies and music (Marantz CD63 KI player)......QA 1030i selling for £119.99 at richer sounds at the moment too......

BARGAIN!!!!

Got to agree with you Pete, i am very happy indeed with the Denon 2310 and QA 1030i fronts although i haven't bi-wired them as i'm not sure i can live without 7.1 now...still deciding. Even without bi-wiring they sound sweet and so much better than with my previous amp and if you are going to be using the speakers for music then it's the Q Acoustics you want imo
emotion-21.gif

Hi oldboy,

I recently noticed you had a similar system to mine...Sony BDP S370 will be here tomorrow too, which is meant to by on par with your S760...

I have mine bi amped, not bi wired. I think most think bi wiring is a waste of time, and even though you use 7.1, bi wiring can still be acheived.....

If you want to improve your sound, though, may I suggest mains cables or Chord Odyssey 2 speaker cable. Both improved the sound quality of my system dramatically.....

I've also kept my unused pair of 1010i's that the 1030i's replaced....maybe one day I'll have a lounge big enough to need 7.1.........

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Oldboy:Pistol Pete1:maxflinn:

that sounds like a plan also pete , 1030i fronts with the 1010i pack and 2310 must sound quite good ? the denon is only £469 at hifix too , in silver though...

i reckon music must be half decent through them too .. far better than the bostons ..

I'm well pleased with the sound I get from movies and music (Marantz CD63 KI player)......QA 1030i selling for £119.99 at richer sounds at the moment too......

BARGAIN!!!!

Got to agree with you Pete, i am very happy indeed with the Denon 2310 and QA 1030i fronts although i haven't bi-wired them as i'm not sure i can live without 7.1 now...still deciding. Even without bi-wiring they sound sweet and so much better than with my previous amp and if you are going to be using the speakers for music then it's the Q Acoustics you want imo
emotion-21.gif

Hi oldboy,

I recently noticed you had a similar system to mine...Sony BDP S370 will be here tomorrow too, which is meant to by on par with your S760...

I have mine bi amped, not bi wired. I think most think bi wiring is a waste of time, and even though you use 7.1, bi wiring can still be acheived.....

If you want to improve your sound, though, may I suggest mains cables or Chord Odyssey 2 speaker cable. Both improved the sound quality of my system dramatically.....

I've also kept my unused pair of 1010i's that the 1030i's replaced....maybe one day I'll have a lounge big enough to need 7.1.........

TRENDING THREADS