admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi to everyone. My name is Simon and an avid Hi Fi enthusiast. Recently bought a new system after enduring 14 months without a system. Loking forward to all your tips, advice and general chit chat

A

Anonymous

Sounds really nice m8.Speakers took a bit of running in but really happy with my choice

A

Anonymous

Glad you like your system. A good mate had a set of the original GR10's.They were belters. They also took ages to run in.I have not heard the new ones.i think i will ask my local dealership nicely if i can have a listen.I used to love listening to my mates hi fi with the GR10's but every time i went home afterwards and listened to mine it sounded rotten! One thing i would say though, is you might want to consider getting some real heavyweight stands for the speakers.Good as the Atacama stands are, the gold 10's could really do with some heavy duty stands to sound their best.

A

Anonymous

I was thinking about that. I'd say the stands are the only things i'm not 100% satisfied with. Could you give some recommendations.

A

Anonymous

Plus, if you use your headphones a lot, may be you would like to upgrade it to 125.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts