admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys

I have decided to get modern and ditch the old tv and replace it with something a bit more modern . Me and th girl have decided that a 46' lcd tv is what we want and are currently impressed by the samsung LE46F86BD. Does anyone have any experience with this tv. I was also wondering if there was any Difference between that model and the model that has an X added to the end of it. It is gonna be used with sky=+ at the moment and hopefully in the future we will get sky HD . I also have a PS3 which will be used to watch blu-ray and standard dvd aswell as playing games . Would this set be any good for this purpose or does anyone have any other suggestions to a suitable tv. We will be adding a home cinema system later in the year once we have saved again probably around the £400 mark max so any suggestions on that front would be much appreciated .

thanks guys and girls

kev

A

Anonymous

I have the F86 and it's a great TV. Don't worry about the BDX on the end, they are all the same LE46F86BDX, it's just that some places don't put the full model name.

I don't have a PS3 so can't comment.

Got mine from John Lewis who price matched against Empire Direct at £1,499.99. Free delivery and 5 year warranty.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the info there mate cheers for clearing the matter of the mystery X lettering .

if anyone else has any on the above matter all input would be much appreciated

cheers again kev

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Kev,

The Samsung is a Supertest-winning set, so buy with confidence.

Re the home cinema system, if you're not planning to buy until later this year, there'll be a whole new generation of products out - so there's bound to be some new bargain-buys.

Come back nearer the time and we'll be able to help you form a shortlist.

A

Anonymous

cheers for the help there clare will hopefully be making the purchase very soon.

will defo be back in when im gonna get a home cinema system for your guys excellent advice and info

kev

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts