New Turntable Amp and Speakers

I.D.C.

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Changed my hifi recently mostly because of frustration due to a digital streamer so back to basics. Really did not want to change because the money lost selling the system hurt but it had to go.

Turntable - SME Model 10 with two sme V arms one for stereo and one for mono. Amp Pathos Inpol. Speakers Floorstand Zingali 2.10. Extremely pleased with the sound which is very detailed with a large sound stage. The amp is only rated at 10 watts with a valve pre-amp section. Speakers don’t have crossovers so very easy to drive so volume not a problem. All wires are from JPS. Its the insight to music with no back ground noise I cant get away with, so happy.

I.D.C. said:
Changed my hifi recently mostly because of frustration due to a digital streamer so back to basics. Really did not want to change because the money lost selling the system hurt but it had to go.

Turntable - SME Model 10 with two sme V arms one for stereo and one for mono. Amp Pathos Inpol. Speakers Floorstand Zingali 2.10. Extremely pleased with the sound which is very detailed with a large sound stage. The amp is only rated at 10 watts with a valve pre-amp section. Speakers don’t have crossovers so very easy to drive so volume not a problem. All wires are from JPS. Its the insight to music with no back ground noise I cant get away with, so happy.

Welcome to the forum. Nice turntable. How did you manage to fit 2 tonearms to it? Glad you are happy with results. Speakers are brilliant too. What cartridges do you use? Does Pathos have inbuilt phono stage?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts