New System: PrimaLuna Prologue Premium

Juzzie Wuzzie

My new system arrived this weekend - all the way from New Zealand:

PrimaLuna Prologue Premium Pre Amplifier

PrimaLuna Prologue Premium Stereo Power Amplifier

which I've currently run into some Neat Motive 2s. Ordinary power cables that came in the box, some speaker cable from Maplin, and some historic Monster Cable interconnects.

Fed it some CD based music from my Oppo-95 (Lorde; Faithless; Fat Freddy's Drop; Salmonella Dub; Caro Emerald; and Mozart) and all I can say is WOW! The warmth and clarity is a true step up from the "old" system of Naim Uniti Lite into a NAPV-175 power amplifier. I think the latter will soon be on the block as I can't see myself going back.

Will set up properly in coming weeks and provide a fuller report. Otherwise, for me, its valve-a-go-go.

Juzzie Wuzzie said:
My new system arrived this weekend - all the way from New Zealand:

PrimaLuna Prologue Premium Pre Amplifier

PrimaLuna Prologue Premium Stereo Power Amplifier

which I've currently run into some Neat Motive 2s. Ordinary power cables that came in the box, some speaker cable from Maplin, and some historic Monster Cable interconnects.

Fed it some CD based music from my Oppo-95 (Lorde; Faithless; Fat Freddy's Drop; Salmonella Dub; Caro Emerald; and Mozart) and all I can say is WOW! The warmth and clarity is a true step up from the "old" system of Naim Uniti Lite into a NAPV-175 power amplifier. I think the latter will soon be on the block as I can't see myself going back.

Will set up properly in coming weeks and provide a fuller report. Otherwise, for me, its valve-a-go-go.

Niccccce! But why all the way from New Zealand? Some sort of tax dodge?

Or maybe you live in Oz and there aren't any dealers there. :)

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Al ears said:
Got that Doc but their contact address is in Vlijmen, a town in the Dutch province of North Brabant.

This is not Zeeland, and he most surely typed New Zealand (as in the antipodes).

That was just a wild guess, Al. Too lazy to look it up. I'm well aware Brabant is not Zeeland.

Thanks for the info, though. :cheers:

DocG said:
Al ears said:
Got that Doc but their contact address is in Vlijmen, a town in the Dutch province of North Brabant.

This is not Zeeland, and he most surely typed New Zealand (as in the antipodes).

That was just a wild guess, Al. Too lazy to look it up. I'm well aware Brabant is not Zeeland.

Thanks for the info, though. :cheers:

It's the little things in life ......... :)

MikeT

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi, Juzzie Wuzzie, I live in New Zealand and the cheapest I can find one is $2900 NZ, where did you buy your's from, thanks, Mike.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts