New System Advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am in the process of sorting out a new home cinema system. I am looking to watch movies but also to listen to music from my ipod. Probably a 50/50 split. I am considering the following set up:

Amp - Denon AVR1910

Speakers - Q Acoustics 2000 speaker set

I am considering upgrading the front speakers to the 2050 floorstanders. Will this give me better music quality? If I didn't do this I would have to buy standards anyway which would cost about £70 for the pair so seems quite a good way to go?

TV - Samsung LE40B550

DVD?Blue Ray - Sony BDP-S760

These are all best buys on this website. I was wondering if anyone has experience of this setup?

Also wondering how much I would need to budget for leads. Seems a good package deal at Creative Audio which includes leads

http://www.creative-audio.co.uk/HD.php?_DEN_1910_QAC_2000_51_&CAT=HCSYS&ID=1091

Does anyone know of any better? Dont really have enough time or the inclination to go out and try combination after combination so any advice kindly received.

Look forrward to your comments

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Seems a good deal by adding the floorstanders will give you 7.1 if you need it, or just sell a pair. Saves on speaker stands and better for music, i would use the speaker cable for rears and add XT for the fronts and centre, the rest of the cables are fine, and you can always upgrade if you need.The tv is good at that price, but i would save the money on the blu-ray player and go for the 360, spend the cash on films. I think this is the best way to buy for starters coming all from one place and you get cheaper upgrades doing it this way.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts